Wondering what we are up to? Click on the link below to learn more about our upcoming programs!
Helping Out Parents Early (HOPE) Outreach
HOPE supports include:
- Welcome Baby visits
- Support and advocacy for families with children aged 0-11
- Parent – child play, activities, literacy
- Child development groups
- Parenting skill enhancement workshops
- Home visitation and support
- Transportation to appointments
Positive Parenting Program
As we all know, kids don’t come with an instruction manual. So chances are, you’re a parent or care giver who have come here for help with a specific problem, like tantrums or sleeping, bullying or teenage withdrawal.
Or maybe you’ve heard of Triple P and want to know a bit more about it – who they are, what they do and how we can help you.
Perhaps you don’t have a specific problem but just want some easy to understand information and tips on parenting in general and what to expect at your child’s stage of development.